Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hadji Girl

I don’t normally comment on current events, but there is hardly a day that goes by without someone trying to trash my Marine Corps… The latest incident occurred yesterday when I found the out the Marines were going to “investigate” a video that is making the rounds on the internet of a young Corporal singing a song called “Hadji girl” that was written by this young lad while stationed in Iraq. The Islamic American terrorist culture clan is all up in arms about the song because they claim it glorifies the killing of innocent Iraqi civilian’s.
I found the purported video on You-tube.com and watched the whole thing over and over again. It’s actually a fantastic song and has a snazzy beat to it. The story line is this, he is on patrol and during a firefight looks up to see the most beautiful Iraqi girl who can’t speak English but says “Kurka, Kurka, Mohammad Jihad” which is a line out of a puppet movie “Team America” that the middle eastern terrorist say because the creators didn’t know any Arabic, so they made that up. She takes him to her house and as soon as the door is opened he hits the deck, taking cover because both the Father and brother, who are insurgents, open fire on this young Marine. They kill their own daughter/sister and the Marine grabs the little sister standing there to use as a human shield (this is the sick funny part, knowing that a Marine would never do that and the terrorist do) and they kill the sister. The Marine in the song opens up with his M-16 and kills the two insurgents. The song basically depicts killings but they are done by the girls own family members, it is not the Marine killing innocent civilians.
This video was not posted by the Marine, but someone else who thought it was a good song. The liberals out there can slam me all they want but you know what? If I was the investigating officer on this case, I would tell the kid to knock it off and be sensitive to the feelings of the terrorist around the world (all the while giving him a slight wink) and then after I slapped his hands, I would ask for a copy for myself!!! Listen up all you folks who think this kid should be shot for his song, there are gang bangers out there making millions of dollars for their rap songs depicting the killing of police officers and people in authority… if you don’t sound off every day about that (oh I forgot, they are covered under free speech) then lay off this Marine!! To the Marines, please remember that songs about our enemies have been written during every war. Hell I remember marching in OCS in 1986 to the following tune
“I want to go to Viet-Nam,
I want to kill some Viet-Cong,
I got my gun in my hand, now I’m a happy man
Sound off, one two, knock it on down and turn it around, four, three, two one…”
I bet the North Vietnamese wouldn’t like it much, or the slanderous nicknames of our enemies in WWII, both in Europe and Asia. This is something that will happen during wars and you have to expect that these feelings are coming out in our Marines and Army troopers now after almost three years of battle. Three years!!! Just think about it, almost a year shy of the time we spent in WWII where we lost millions of lives.
Well, Young Corporal, if you read this out there in internet land, know that I support you and must say that if you made Hadji Girl into a record, I would buy ten copies!!! Don’t let the political police of the land get you down or the liberals who would hate you because you are a Marine just the same.
Semper Fi,
Taco